Freitag, 28. November 2014

Lara Croft raids tombs again

Yesterday I was continuing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with my dear. We managed to get quite far and hopefully soon we will know about the secret of the temple.

After that I went with The Grey in Guild Wars 2 on a dungeon run, where I stayed quite long and went directly to bed afterwards.

The pussy cat loves to sleep in my bed after I leave the flat.


Gestern war ich mit meinem Schatz ein wenig in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light unterwegs. Wir sind hier schon relativ weit und hoffen demnächst das Geheimnis des Tempels zu lüften.

Danach ging es dann für mich mit den Grey in Guild Wars 2 in Dungeon, wo ich auch relativ lange unterwegs war und dann von dort aus direkt ins Bett gefallen bin.

Die Mieze-Katze mag es in der Früh in meinem Bett zu liegen.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen