Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

Vacation planned - check

Yesterday it was baking time again and I did another batch of Buchteln, which I almost perfected over the past few weeks.


After that I did some of my EDX course and have to say that I'm quite pleased with the state of those.

Then we finally planned and booked our next vacation and it's going to be to Milan for the World EXPO 2015 over Pentecost [rel.]!

The rest of the evening we spent on the couch watching the most recent episode of The Flash, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Masterchef.


Gestern war wieder Backen angesagt und ich habe diesmal die jetzt bereits bewährten Buchteln gemacht.


Danach habe ich mit meinen EDX Kursen weitergemacht und bin mit dem Fortschritt schon recht zufrieden.

Dann haben wir uns festgelegt und unseren nächsten Urlaub geplant und gebucht: es geht über Pfingsten nach Mailand zur World EXPO 2015!

Den restlichen Abend waren wir dann wieder auf der Couch und haben uns die aktuellen Folgen von The Flash, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. und Masterchef angeschaut.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen