Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015

BBC evening

Yesterday after work I was at my parents for dinner and I got tasty pancakes.


Afterwards I went home and we continued our home improvement project.

Later it was couch time and we watched BBC: first the most recent episode of Have I Got a Bit More News for You (this time with Jeremy Clarkson), followed by Horrible Histories and in the end the last episode of the Hairy Bikers.
Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen und es gab Palatschinken.


Danach ging es nach Hause und dort wurde weiter am Wohnungsprojekt gearbeitet.

Später dann ging es auf die Couch und wir waren auf BBC unterwegs: zunächst die aktuelle Folge von Have I Got a Bit More News for You (diesmal mit Jeremy Clarkson), gefolgt von Horrible Histories und am Ende noch die letzte Folge der Hairy Bikers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen