Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Guild business

Yesterday I was having dinner at my parents' and it was Apfelstrudel - yummy.


After that I went home where our japanese guest was making himself toast for dinner. I spent the evening first with guild business in Guild Wars 2 before we went onto the couch for Despicable Me 2.

Later we watched the most recent episodes of Sleepy Hollow and Have I Got a Bit More News For You followed by an old episode of The Great British Bake Off before we went off to bed.

Gestern war ich zum Abendessen beim meinen Eltern und es gab Apfelstrudel - yummy.


Danach ging es nach Hause wo sich unser japanischer Gast gerade ein Nachtmahl aus Toast zubereitet hatte. Den Abend habe ich dann zunächst mit Guild Wars 2 und Gildenadministration verbracht, bevor es auch die Couch zu Despicable Me 2 ging.

Später dann waren noch die aktuellen Folgen von Sleepy Hollow und Have I Got a Bit More News For You bzw. eine alte Episode von The Great British Bake Off am Programm bevor wir dann ins Bett gefallen sind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen