Donnerstag, 22. September 2016

Seasons are starting again

Yesterday my dear made me an early birthday present: the Doctor Who level pack for LEGO Dimensions. I started playing it a bit, but I guess we both will be playing the whole thing rather soon.

After that it was early couch time, where we at first watched the current episode of The Great British Bake Off, followed by the season starter episodes of Scream Queens, Lucifer and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
Gestern habe ich von meinem Schatz ein Vor-Geburtstagsgeschenk bekommen: das Doctor Who Level Pack für LEGO Dimensions. Ich hab es dann nur kurz angespielt, aber ich denke das wird schon bald zum Einsatz kommen.

Danach ging es vorzeitig auf die Couch, wo wir uns zunächst die aktuelle Folge von The Great British Bake Off angeschaut haben, gefolgt von den Folgen zum neuen Staffelanfang von Scream Queens, Lucifer und Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen