Samstag, 21. Januar 2017

Austrian Postal Service - the source of so much pain

This friday afternoon I went to Mariahilf for shopping. But before that I had to post a letter at the post office. But instead of just paying the normal price, the "nice" lady behind the desk told me that it costs more if the letter isn't bendable. So after some feated discussion I left the post office furiosly - losing one of my rings accidentally in that process - and went to the next post office, where I could post the letter normally without any additional payments. So, the postal service managed to reclaim it's rightful place on top of my personal hatred list of all times.

Afterwards I started the real shopping trip and went to the Games Workshop store, Planet Harry and Spielraum and left a lot of money at each site.

Well packed I then went to Temaya for sushi, which vanished quite quickly once I was home.

Since my dear had friends over in the afternoon - for whom I baked the cake the day before - I still got some piece of the cake then.



Later we went onto the couch and watched BBC tv series, before we did what the cats already started and went to sleep.
Am Freitagnachmittag ging es wieder nach Mariahilf zum Einkaufen. Doch zuvor wollte ich einen Brief aufgeben, was mir wieder eine Diskussion mit einer forschen Postbeamtin eingebracht hat, die mehr Geld dafür verlangt hat, wenn der Brief sich nicht biegen lässt. Also bin ich wutentbrannt zu einer anderen Postfiliale gegangen - habe dabei einen meiner Ringe verloren ohne dass ich es gemerkt habe - und dort war es kein Problem dem Brief aufzugeben. Wie geht nochmal das Motto der Post: Die Post bringt allen was!

Danach ging es dann zum eigentlichen Einkaufen und da habe ich den Games Workshop Store, den Planet Harry und den Spielraum heimgesucht und dort jeweils groß eingekauft.

Gut beladen bin ich dann zum Temaya um Sushi gegangen, die dann Zuhause von allen schnell und schmatzend gegessen wurden.

Da mein Schatz Besuch hatte - für den ich ja die Torte gebacken hatte - habe ich dann am Abend auch noch ein Stück meiner Torte bekommen.



Später dann ging es nur mehr auf die Couch zu BBC Serien, bevor wir es den Katzen gleich getan haben und schlafen gegangen sind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen