Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014

A typical evening at home

Yesterday I was at my parent's and had toast for dinner.

After that I still cleaned up my old room but I think I finally put all my old PC games in boxes - when I want to play those I got them on Steam as well, so those disc can be stored somewhere else as well.

Back home I was greeted by the cats who wanted to be fed and played with, so I complied. Afterwards I still did some chores and then wacthed the most recent episodes of QI and Once Upon a Time.

Then I called it a night and went to bed early. Which didn't help at all, because I barely slept last night and woke up with a kind of feeling that I might get a cold - well we'll see about that.

The pussy cat still lies in the sun - as long as it's still possible.


Gestern war ich zum Abendessen bei meinen Eltern und es gab Toast.

Danach habe ich wieder mein altes Zimmer weiter aufgeräumt und nun hoffentlich alle alten PC Spiele in Kartons verpackt. Wenn ich sie spielen will, dann hab ich sie ja auf Steam, also die alten Datenträger sind nur mehr Lagermaterial.

Wieder zuhause haben mich die Katzen erwartet und wurden abwechselnd gefüttert und bespasst. Danach ging es an weitere Hausarbeit, bevor ich mir die aktuellen Folgen von QI und Once Upon a Time angeschaut habe.

Damit habe ich dann auch den Abend beschlossen und bin früher schlafen gegangen, was allerdings nichts genutzt hat weil ich so gut wie nicht schlafen konnte und heute in der Früh mit einer vermeintlichen Verkühlung aufgewacht bin.

Die Mieze liegt immer noch in der Sonne - solange es geht.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen