Montag, 21. November 2016

A trip through the city

This sunday my dear was roleplaying, so I went to the city armed with my camera and took some pictures for the photo marathon 2016. Right now I have 12 of 24 pictures taken and I'm quite pleased with the results so far.


In the evening we played a scenario of Arkham Horror: The Card Game and then it was couch time with some tv series.
Am Sonntag war mein Schatz rollenspielen und ich bin auf einen kurzen Trip durch die Innenstadt gegangen, bewaffnet mit einer Kamera und bereit weitere Bilder für den Fotomarathon 2016 zu machen. Der aktuelle Stand ist jetzt 12 von 24 und ich bin relativ stolz mit der Ausbeute.


Am Abend haben wir dann noch ein Szenario von Arkham Horror: The Card Game und dann ging es zum Serien gucken auf die Couch.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen