Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018

Unemployment is starting


Early yesterday I went to AMS to start my unemployment. But since I'm starting something new in august already, that visit was merely of bureaucratic nature.

After that I went to the farmer's market and bought some stuff.


The rest of the day I did some more chores at home and also started to get rid of stuff I'm not using anymore.

In the evening we just went onto the couch and watched tv shows.

Gestern war ich in aller Früh beim AMS mich arbeitslos melden. Nachdem ich aber schon ab August wieder etwas zu tun habe, war das eher eine Formalität.

Danach bin ich dann zum Markt gegangen und habe groß eingekauft.


Den restlichen Tag habe ich mit dies und das verbracht, vor allem weiter die Wohnung herzurichten bzw. ein bisschen auszumustern.

Am Abend ging es dann auf die Couch und wir haben Fernsehserien geschaut.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen