Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2021

Doing stuff at home

Yesterday we stayed home all day, except for a quick walk in the afternoon. Still the postal delivery person was not able to ring us and so I have to pick up the not delivered packages today from the post office.

During the day I worked on my various tools I wrote for the automatic invoice conversion for my job and improved them still quite a bit.

In the evening it was of course couch time once more.

Gestern waren wir - bis auf einen kurzen Spaziergang am Nachmittag - zuhause, aber trotzdem hat unser Postler es nicht geschafft zu läuten und so muss ich heute zur Post gehen das Packerl abholen.

Untertags habe ich an den Tools gearbeitet, die ich zur Rechnungsverarbeitung im Planet benutze, sodass es noch effizienter wird.

Am Abend dann waren wir natürlich wieder auf der Couch.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen