Dienstag, 1. Februar 2022

I'm back

After almost a month-long break, I'm back. Although I thought about what changes I can apply to the blog, I found nothing so I will continue the blog in it's current form.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and then played Blood Bowl 2 with friends online.

In the evening we started and finished another EXIT puzzle and soon we will try to solve the riddles within it.

Nach fast einem Monat Pause, melde ich mich wieder zurück. Das Format ist immer noch dasselbe, auch wenn ich mir überlegt habe was ich anders machen kann.

Gestern war ich zunächst einkaufen und habe dann Online Blood Bowl 2 mit Freunden gespielt.

Am Abend haben wir dann ein weiteres EXIT Puzzle zusammengesetzt und bald wird versucht die Rätsel darin auch zu lösen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen