Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

Of heat and demons

It was extremely hot in the ciry again yesterday. So I was glad when I finally came home. The cats were quite merry despite the heat, but they also wanted to be fed. After I've done that I quickly went out again to do some shopping and after that to stay home for the rest of the day.

After a little bit of Guild Wars 2 I then watched the very first episode of Da Vinci's Demons. It is quite interesting and I guess I'll continue to watch the season. The funny thing is that I also got the urge to continue to play Assassin's Creed 2 - both the series and the game take place in Florence during the Renaissance.

After doing the household chores and some playing with the cats I fell into the bed exhausted and sweat-soaked.

The cat sleeps quite peacefully now.


Gestern war es noch immer extrem heiß in der Stadt. Also war ich froh, als ich endlich zuhause eingetroffen bin. Die Katzen waren trotz der Hitze munter und wollten endlich wieder gefüttert werden. Als das erledigt war, bin ich noch einmal schnell einkaufen gegangen um anschließend zuhause zu bleiben.

Nach ein wenig Guild Wars 2 spielen habe ich mir dann die erste Folge von Da Vinci's Demons angeschaut. Schaut recht interessant aus und werde ich vermutlich auch weiter schauen, obwohl ich dadurch auch wieder Lust auf Assassin's Creed 2 - das spielt ebenso wie die Serie in Florenz der Renaissance.

Nach der Erledigung der Hausarbeit und einiger Spieleinlagen mit den Katzen bin ich dann erschöpft und erschwitzt ins Bett gefallen.

Die Katze schläft sehr friedlich.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen