Freitag, 20. November 2015

Controlled sleeping

Yesterday I was home only briefly, because I had to go to the hospital for a monitored sleeping session.

Since the doctor took his time - almost 2 hours waiting - I was glad I could sleep in a bed instead of a seat in the waiting area.

One more thing - this post marks the 2000th one in this blog and I think this is something worth celebrating!!!!
Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit nur kurz zuhause, weil ich am Abend ins Schlaflabor gegangen bin zum Kontrollschlafen.

Leider war der Arzt gar nicht pünktlich und so habe ich fast 2 Stunden gewartet bis ich dann in einem Bett statt im Wartesaal schlafen durfte.

Noch eine Meldung in eigener Sache - dies ist der 2000. Post dieses Blogs und darauf kann man recht stolz sein denke ich!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen