Mittwoch, 20. April 2016

Guild Wars 2 update is great (for scribes)

Yesterday I was at may parents' for dinner and I got a tasty Kaiserschmarrn.


After that I went home and was off to the post office again. After a quick grocery shopping stop I went home again and tried out the latest update for Guild Wars 2 and I really liked the changes.

In the evening we went onto the couch and watched the latest episode of Have I Got a Bit More News For You and The Hairy Bikers' - Pubs That Built Britain.
Gestern war ich bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen und ich habe einen guten Kaiserschmarrn bekommen.


Danach ging es nach Hause und gleich wieder zur Post. Nach einem schnellen Einkauf habe ich mir dann zuhause das neueste Update von Guild Wars 2 angeschaut und bin durchaus zufrieden.

Am Abend dann sind wir noch auf die Couch gefallen zu den aktuellen Folgen von Have I Got a Bit More News For You und The Hairy Bikers' - Pubs That Built Britain.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen