Montag, 6. Februar 2017

Royal Recipes - Creme à la Carême

Yesterday we had a big roleplaying- and Super Bowl party. I started doing a royal speciality the day before - but without a recipe, because the BBC series where I saw the dish didn't have the rights to post a recipe. The next time I'm doing this dish I'll do a photo shoot and post my version of the recipe here.


Although the stability failed quite miserably, everyone was happy about the taste and everything was gone in a second.

In the evening there was roleplaying and then when the Super Bowl started, I went to bed. In the morning there were only some leftovers in the living room...
Gestern war bei uns die große Rollenspiel- und dann Super Bowl Party. Dafür habe ich schon am Vortag eine royale Köstlichkeit gezaubert - ohne Rezept, weil in der BBC Serie wo das Rezept vorgekommen ist nicht die Rechte vorhanden waren diese Rezepte auch zu veröffentlichen. Ich werde beim nächsten Versuch eine Fotoshooting dazu machen und dann meine Version vom Rezept posten.


Trotz fehlender Stabilität im Endstadium wurde alles weggeputzt und alle waren zufrieden.

Am Abend gab es dann Rollenspiel und als das Super Bowl Spiel begonnen hat, bin ich dann schlafen gegangen. In der Früh waren dann nur mehr ein paar Überbleibsel im Wohnzimmer zu finden...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello. I saw your picture of creme a la careme - looks great. I want to make one for my husband's birthday on 8 July, so would appreciate your help. What size of bowl (height and diameter) did you use, and how long were the biscuits. We can get only 4" biscuits here, so I'm hoping that will do.
    By the way, I have the actual recipe and would be glad to share it with you.

    AntwortenLöschen