Sonntag, 16. April 2017

Busy saturday

On saturday I had a lot to do. In the morning I went grocery shopping for the things we needed during the easter weekend.

Then I went to my parents' house, but on the way I stopped at a friends' to help with her computer troubles. and I brought her the cat calendar for 2017.

At my parents I fixed the next computer troubles, got a nice lunch and changed the tires of our car together with my father.


On my way back home I picked up my dear from her sewing afternoon and once we were home we went onto the couch and watched some tv series - including the latest episode of Doctor Who, which almost slipped by us unnoticed.
Am Samstag hatte ich viel vor. In der Früh war ich noch schnell das notwendigste einkaufen.

Danach habe ich mich auf den Weg zum Haus meiner Eltern gemacht, auf dem Weg dorthin gleich einer lieben Freundin mit ihren Computerproblemen geholfen und die Katzenkalender für 2017 vorbei gebracht.

Bei meinen Eltern dann haben ich die nächsten Computerprobleme gelöst, ein Mittagessen bekommen und zusammen mit meinem Vater die Autoreifen getauscht.


Am Heimweg habe ich dann meinen Schatz vom Nähnachmittag abgeholt und wir sind dann zuhause nur mehr auf die Couch gefallen und haben Serien geschaut - unter anderen die neuste Folge von Doctor Who die fast unbemerkt an mir vorbei gegangen wäre.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen