Donnerstag, 1. März 2018

Cold and cosy


Yesterday after work I went out again to go to Planet Harry. Besides some gaming news, which I had to take with me, we also talked about a possible upcoming book project where I could provide the photos for. Since we are still at the planning step of the project I can tell you any more, but it looks like this could be a very interesting project.

Back home my dear - who came from her yoga class - and I enjoyed a cup of glögg together with a warm cat on the couch and we watched tv shows before we went to bed.

Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit noch einmal unterwegs und habe mich mit Planet Harry getroffen. Außer ein paar Neuigkeiten, die ich gleich mitnehmen musste, haben wir auch noch ein mögliches neues Buchprojekt besprochen wo ich die Fotos besteuern könnte. Da noch alles in der Planungsphase ist, kann ich nicht mehr dazu sagen, aber es klingt schon recht spannend.

Wieder zuhause haben mein Schatz - die vom Yoga gekommen ist - uns dann mit einer Tasse Glögg und einer warmen Katze auf die Couch gesetzt und noch Serien geschaut bevor es ins Bett ging.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen