Donnerstag, 12. April 2018

Battery exhausting bake


Yesterday after work I went grocery shopping and then baked a cake for my dear, which she takes to work today.

While doing that I listened to podcasts until the battery of my headset was empty.

Later that evening we went onto the couch and watched the latest episode of MasterChef, which the cats liked very much as they slept next and on top of me the whole time.

Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit schnell einkaufen und habe dann meinem Schatz einen Kuchen für heute gebacken.

Währenddessen habe ich Podcasts gehört, bis die Akkus von meinem Headset leer waren.

Am späteren Abend ging es dann zur aktuellen Folge von MasterChef noch auf die Couch, sehr zur Freude der Katzen die bei uns in der Nähe bzw. auf mir geschlafen haben.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen