Freitag, 29. Juni 2018

Farewell from me


Yesterday after work I went to Planet Harry for some shopping and helping out, since we both be on vacation in July and then in August everything starts anew.

Afterwards I went back home and there we went onto the couch rather soon to do the usual tv show watching in the evening.

Since today's my last day at work and the world cup is still going, here's the my current ranking at our internal betting game.



Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit noch schnell beim Planet Harry, vor seinem und meinem Urlaub noch schnell etwas einkaufen und Vorbereitungen für den August treffen.

Danach ging es wieder nach Hause und dort wurde dann relativ bald Platz auf der Couch genommen zu den üblichen Fernsehserien am Abend.

Nachdem heute mein letzter Arbeitstag in der Firma ist und die WM noch am Laufen, hier der aktuelle Stand von unserem WM-Tippspiel.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen