Mittwoch, 1. August 2018

Last day of the vacation


Yesterday was the last day of my vacation and at noon I went to my parents for lunch.

After that I went to Planet Harry and helped him a bit, since the grand reopening is today.

In the evening we just watched some tv shows, although we had a vacation break the tv shows also are on summer break at the moment, so not very much to watch anyway.


And today marks the beginning of my self-employment at Planet Harry - I'm really excited about it and hope my first day is a great one, considering that it's also the first day the shop will be open after a one month break.

Gestern war mein letzter Urlaubstag und ich war zu Mittag bei meinen Eltern zum Essen.

Danach bin ich noch zum Planet Harry gefahren und hab ein bisschen geholfen, da ab heute ja wieder geöffnet ist.

Am Abend haben wir wieder Fernsehserien geschaut, nachdem es die Sommerpause ist gibt es trotz Urlaub recht wenig zum Nachschauen.


Und heute beginnt das große Abenteuer Selbständigkeit beim Planet Harry - ich bin gespannt wie der erste Tag werden wird und wie viele Leute kommen werden zur Wiedereröffnung.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen