Donnerstag, 27. September 2018

Two surprise deliveries - thx to @YSDC, @StarTrekRachel and @mrchrislackey

Yesterday after work I went to my parents and got a very tasty tiramisu - a feast I get annual around my birthday.

After that I went home and continued to download the games to the PS4 and I finished later that night doing so.

While the PS4 was updating we went onto the couch and continued watching tv shows.

Since I almost forget to mention, I got two packages in the mail yesterday as well: the first one was the Eternal Journal by YSDC, a very cool concept for a role playing journal with removable pages. Thanks for your hard work Paul!


The second package was more of a surprise, but the really nice team of Rachel Watches Star Trek sent me a very cool custom coffee mug. Thank you very much for that Rachel and Chris!


Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit bei meinen Eltern und habe ein gutes Tiramisu bekommen - ein Essen, das ich immer rund um meinen Geburtstag bekomme.

Danach ging es nach Hause und dort habe ich dann weiter die PS4 Spiele installiert und wurde damit auch noch in der Nacht fertig.

Während dem Update der PS4 haben wir uns dann auch auf die Couch gesetzt und wieder Serien geschaut.

Und weil ich es fast vergessen habe, gestern kamen auch zwei Päckchen mit coolem Inhalt an: Zum ersten kam das Eternal Journal von YSDC an, ein super cooles Konzept eines Rollenspiel Journals - flexibel und schnell austauschbare Seiten. Danke für deine harte Arbeit Paul!


Das zweite Päckchen war noch mehr eine Überraschung, aber das super nette Team von Rachel Watches Star Trek hat mir eine coole Kaffeetasse geschickt. Danke dafür an Rachel und Chris!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen