Samstag, 14. September 2019

Something good this week

This friday was a very good day at work and for lunch I tried out something new yet again - yes, after the fiasco from the day before I adventurous. I went to Wrapstars, who recently opened their first restaurant nearby. Up until now they only went around in their food truck to sell their food.




The food and waiting stuff were exceptional and so I went satiated and happy back to work and on my way I picked up this year's LEGO Harry Potter advent calendar.



In the evening I went home and fed and entertained the cats, since my dear was out roleplaying.
Am Freitag war ein sehr guter Tag in der Arbeit und zu Mittag habe ich wieder was Neues ausprobiert - ja, nach dem Debakel vom Vortag war ich risikofreudig. Ich war bei den Wrapstars, die jetzt bei uns in der Nähe ein Restaurant aufgemacht haben, nachdem sie bis jetzt nur mit ihrem Foodtruck unterwegs waren.




Das Essen und die Bedienung waren hervorragend und so bin ich wieder gut gesättigt zurück in die Arbeit gegangen und habe mir gleich den LEGO Harry Potter Adventkalender auf dem Weg mitgenommen.



Am Abend ging es dann nach Hause, wo ich die Katzen gefüttert und bespasst habe, nachdem mein Schatz Rollenspielen war.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen