Freitag, 10. Januar 2020

Warm and cosy

Yesterday I stayed home to let my body relax and get better. The cats were very fond of that idea and the pussy cat did also kept me warm throughout the day.

During the day I listened to podcasts and in the afternoon I took part in the first live performance of the new Beyond the Vale program, which had some technical difficulties and was rather short because of that.

In the evening it was time for tv show on the couch again until I went back to my warm bed.
Gestern bin ich zuhause geblieben und habe meinen Körper geschont. Den Katzen hat es gefallen und die Maus hat mich auch ausgiebig gewärmt.

Untertags habe ich Podcasts gehört und dann am Nachmittag war ich bei der ersten Live Übertragung von Beyond the Vale dabei, die leider aus technischen Gründen sehr kurz war.

Am Abend dann wieder Fernsehserien auf der Couch und dann wieder zurück ins warme Bett.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen