Freitag, 6. November 2020

Of doctors and bows

Yesterday I picked up the results of my x-rays, for lunch I got us some pizzas from Pause am Berg, in the afternoon I went to the doctor to discuss treatment for my shoulder (I will receive physiotherapy and some pain meds until it's getting better) and finally my dear got her new bow delivered.

In the evening it was the usual get together on the couch of all the flat inhabitants.

Gestern war ich meine Befunde abholen, zu Mittag gab es Pizza von der Pause am Berg, am Nachmittag war ich beim Arzt den Befund für meine Schulter zu besprechen (nichts Ernstes, aber ich bekomme Physiotherapie und Schmerzmittel bis es besser wird) und mein Schatz hat ihren neuen Bogen geliefert bekommen.

Am Abend dann wieder das übliche Zusammentreffen der Wohnungsbewohner auf der Couch.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen