Freitag, 27. November 2020

Shoulder not in great shape now

Yesterday morning I had some more treatments for my shoulder, but it just gets worse now. In fact the shoulder now hurts more than before the start of the treatments, so I guess I have to talk to my doctor about this next week.

At noon I got us some cordon bleus from Pause am Berg for lunch.

In the afternoon I was so tired, that I had to lay down for a bit and then we went out to do the grocery shopping.

Finally in the evening I baked a lemon cake for us and then we went onto the couch.

Gestern am Vormittag war ich wieder bei den Schultertherapie, die leider nicht so richtig sind, denn die Schulter tut mir mittlerweile mehr weh als vor dem Beginn der Therapie. Da muss ich nächste Woche wieder zum Arzt und das besprechen.

Zu Mittag habe ich uns Cordon Bleus von der Pause am Berg geholt.

Am Nachmittag habe ich mich dann etwas niederlegen müssen und dann sind wir noch einkaufen gegangen.

Am Abend habe ich dann noch einen Zitronenkuchen gebacken bevor es auf die Couch ging.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen