Samstag, 28. November 2020

Some good and some bad things

Yesterday I went to my annual lung checkup and everything is perfectly well, unlike my shoulder which still hurts.

At noon I wanted to make us crêpe suzette, but I burnt the first batch of caramel and so the whole flat was full of smoke. The second attempt went better and my dear liked the meal very much.

Later that afternoon we went out for a walk through Böhmischer Prater and in the evening I participated in another episode of YSDC's Beyond the Vale: After Dark.

Following that we went onto the couch for some tv shows.

Gestern war ich beim Lungenfacharzt für meine jährliche Kontrolle und anders als bei der Schulter ist hier alles ok.

Zu Mittag habe ich uns Crêpe Suzette gemacht, aber leider das erste Karamell verbrannt, sodass die Wohnung voller Rauch war. Im zweiten Anlauf hat es dann geklappt und es hat meinem Schatz gut geschmeckt.

Am späteren Nachmittag sind wir dann wieder durch den Böhmischen Prater spazieren gegangen und am Abend war wieder eine Live Sendung von YSDC's Beyond the Vale: After Dark in der ich mich wieder fleissig beteiligt habe.

Anschliessend ging es noch auf die Couch zu Fernsehserien.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen