Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

It's Halloween time in Tyria

Yesterday, when I came back home from work, the cats already awaited me. But they must have been so bored that they wanted to play first before getting fed. So I just did that and afterwards I was allowed to get something to eat myself. During dinner I played the Halloween festival in Guild Wars 2. While the loot was good, there was again nothing special about it.

Then I wanted to watch some tv series on Hulu, but I had massive problems with the Internet/Chello (the provider) and after much struggling I finally managed to watch the recent episodes of The Simpsons (the Halloween one) and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

The cats also want something, but they are waiting what I have to offer them first.


Gestern bin ich nach der Arbeit nach Hause gekommen und wurde sogleich von den Katzen überfallen. Scheinbar war ihnen diesmal so fad gewesen, dass sie Abwechslung gebraucht haben und so wurde zuerst bespasst und dann gefüttert. Schlussendlich durfte ich dann auch etwas zu mir nehmen und habe währenddessen in Guild Wars 2 das Halloween Festival (un)sicher gemacht. Es war wieder für Loot dabei, aber wieder nichts Spezielles.

Danach wollte ich mir ein paar Serien auf Hulu anschauen, aber es gab massive Probleme (mit dem Internet/Chello?) und so konnte ich mir nach viel basteln nur die aktuelle Folgen von den Simpsons (die Halloween Episode) und Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Die Katzen wollen etwas, aber sie warten einmal ab was ich ihnen zu bieten habe.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen