Freitag, 23. September 2016

The Doctor is in the house

Yesterday after work I still had much to do. First I went to the flat of our friends to water their plants. After that I went to Hofer to buy the latest bargain PC for both my father and father-in-law for their birthdays. Afterward I went home and out again to the post office and for grocery shopping.

Once all that was done, I just collapsed at home and did some routine stuff. The cats really liked the new PC I bought.


In the evening we fell onto the couch and played the newly acquired Doctor Who level for LEGO Dimensions - travelling through time and kicking some Dalek butt in the process, what's not to love?
Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit noch viel unterwegs. Zunächst in der Wohnung unserer Freunde Blumen gießen. Danach ging es zum Hofer um den aktuellen PC sowohl für meinen Vater als auch Schwiegervater zum Geburtstag zu besorgen. Dann ging es nach Hause und gleich wieder weg zur Post und zum Einkaufen.

Nachdem das alles erledigt war, bin ich zuhause nur mal umgefallen und haben noch allfälliges erledigt. Die Katzen haben die PCs aber auch gleich ins Herz geschlossen.


Am Abend sind wir dann auf die Couch gefallen und haben das neue Doctor Who Level von LEGO Dimensions gespielt - durch die Zeit reisen und Daleks verdreschen, was will man mehr?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen