Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014

Cleaning up - needs to be done

Yesterday I was at my parent's for dinner, which was bread dumpling with mushrooms.


After that I dd some more cleaning up in my old room - now I have most of my soft-cover books in boxes for storage. Afterwards I went home where the cats awaited my return. So I played with them and then fed them before going to Guild Wars 2 myself to do the dailies. After that I did some cleaning up in our flat as well and hope that soon the board games will be sorted the way I want them to be.

The conclusion of the day was the most recent episode of Sleepy Hollow and before I went to bed I had another playing session with the cats.

"I'm still watching you!"


Gestern war ich bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen und es gab Knödel mit Champignons.


Danach habe ich weiter mein altes Zimmer aufgeräumt und jetzt einmal große Teile meiner Taschenbücher verstaut. Danach ging es wieder nach Hause zu den Katzen. Die wurden sogleich bespasst und gefüttert bevor ich für die Dailies nach Guild Wars 2 gegangen bin. Danach habe ich auch bei uns zuhause etwas aufgeräumt und hoffe bald etwas mehr Ordnung in die Spieleregale gebracht zu haben.

Zum Abschluss des Tages habe ich mir dann noch die aktuelle Folge von Sleepy Hollow angeschaut, bevor ich nach einer weitere Spielsession mit dem Katzen ins Bett gefallen bin.

"Ich beobachte dich weiterhin!"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen