Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016

Exhausting day

Yesterday after work I was at my parents' for dinner and I got Apfelstrudel.


After that I went home through the traffic jam - because of the bank holiday today - and when I finally was home I just had to lie down. Later we played some Guild Wars 2 and then we went onto the couch for one episode each of The Flash, Upstart Crow (a BBC comedy series about Shakespeare) and Kalkofes Mattscheibe.
Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit wieder bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen und es gab Apfelstrudel.


Danach ging es im Stau - vorlängertes Wochenende stand an - nach Hause und dort bin ich dann etwas fertig umgekippt. Später dann noch etwas Guild Wars 2 gespielt und dann ging es auf die Couch zu jeweils einer Folge The Flash, Upstart Crow (einer BBC Comedy Show über Shakespeare) und Kalkofes Mattscheibe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen