Mittwoch, 21. September 2016

Mocking about

Yesterday after work I was at my parents' for dinner and I got the tasty apple pancakes.


Afterwards I went home and out to the post office and grocery shopping again. The cats also wanted to be entertained and then I finally got some time to look at the recent update to the Guild Wars 2 story line.

Later that evening we went onto the couch to watch one episode of Mock The Week before it was time for bed.
Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen und es gab die köstlichen Apfel-Palatschinken.


Danach ging es nach Hause und noch schnell zur Post und einkaufen. Die Katzen wollten dann auch bespasst werden, bevor ich mich ein bisschen mit dem aktuellen Update der Story Line bei Guild Wars 2 beschäftigt habe.

Am späteren Abend haben wir uns dann nur noch eine Folge Mock The Week angeschaut bevor es ins Bett ging.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen