Samstag, 14. April 2018

Friday is full of surprises


This friday after work I went straight to Mariahilf since there was a package coming for me in the afternoon. So I went to Planet Harry for a quick stop, but managed to buy quite a few things, and got me some sushi for lunch (not at Harry's place of course).


Afterwards I went home soon after that the package arrived and it was my freshly bought PC. So I will be spending the weekend installing and configuring the things I need on that thing.

In the evening I was alone with the cats, since my dear was out roleplaying. So I decided to start installing the new PC, but at first I was disappointed, since there was not optical output for sound, but I managed to find a solution for that as well and everything if fine right now. I can play Path of Exile and have a browsers open at the same time again!

Am Freitag ging es nach der Arbeit direkt nach Mariahilf, weil am späteren Nachmittag eine Paketlieferung anstand. Also habe ich dem lieben Planet Harry einen Besuch abgestattet und wieder ordentlich eingekauft und auch gleich Sushi zu Mittag gegessen (aber natürlich nicht beim Harry).


Danach ging es nach Hause und dann kam auch schon der Paketdienst und er hat mir meinen neu gekauften PC gebracht. Den werde ich jetzt wohl über das Wochenende entsprechend so konfigurieren wie ich ihn gerne haben möchte.

Am Abend war ich allein mit den Katzen, weil mein Schatz rollenspielen war, also habe ich angefangen den neuen PC auszuprobieren. Was zunächst wie ein Problem ausgesehen hat - keine optischen Audioausgang - habe ich dann doch noch lösen können und jetzt schaut es schon recht gut aus. Path of Exile und einen Browser offen haben geht schon mal!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen