Dienstag, 18. August 2020

Busy free day

Yesterday morning I went to the post office to pick up a letter for my dear. Afterwards I went to a notary's office in connection with our business. On my way home I had lunch at Pause am Berg.

In the afternoon there was another live show of Beyond the Vale by YSDC, where I helped again as the poster gentleman.

In the evening we just went onto the couch and watched tv shows.

b/w image of the day

Gestern war ich in der Früh zunächst bei der Post ein Schriftstück für meinen Schatz abholen. Danach bin ich zum Notar gefahren und habe etwas für die Firma erledigt. Am Heimweg war ich dann noch bei der Pause am Berg Mittagessen.

Am Nachmittag gab es dann wieder eine Live Show von Beyond the Vale von YSDC, wo ich wieder tatkräftig als Poster Gentleman tätig war.

Am Abend sind wir dann nur mehr auf die Couch gefallen und haben Fernsehserien geschaut.

s/w Bild des Tages

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen