Dienstag, 16. September 2014

Caribbean baking

Yesterday after work I went for a quick shopping trip, because my dearie and me decided to try and bake one of the recipes of The Great British Bake Off show and the ingredients are quite exotic. Back home I then spent some time in the caribbean with Assassin's Creed 4 before starting to bake together with my darling.


We manage to do the tarte quite well, except for the base. The whole thing was quite time consuming, but I might do a simple version of the recipe for this week's bake for Thursday.


The rest of the evening we spent on the couch watching the current episodes of Would I Lie To You? and The Great British Bake Off.

The pussy cat is able to sleep and sleep and sleep ...


Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit noch schnell einkaufen, weil mein Schatz und ich versucht haben eine Tarte aus der The Great British Bake Off Serie nachzubacken und dazu relativ exotische Zutaten benötigt wurden. Zuhause dann habe ich mich wieder ein bisschen in der Karibik in Assassin's Creed 4 herumgetrieben bevor es ans Back-Werk gegangen ist.


Die Tarte ist uns, bis auf den Boden, recht gut gelungen auch wenn das Ganze ein Heidenaufwand gewesen ist. Möglicherweise werde ich dieses Rezept vereinfacht für den Donnerstag noch einmal backen, man wird sehen.


Den Abend haben wir dann mit jeweils einer aktuellen Folge von Would I Lie To You? und The Great British Bake Off beschlossen.

Die Mieze kann schlafen und schlafen und schlafen ...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen