Dienstag, 25. November 2014

The age of dragons has started again

Yesterday I was at my parents' for dinner after work - it was very tasty plum dumplings.


After that I went home where my dear and our two cats were already waiting for me. I bought the latest incarnation of Dragon Age for my dear and it arrived yesterday. Unfortunately the installation of the game took ages, but she was able to play a little anyway. Meanwhile I played with the cats and spent some time in Guild Wars 2.

We concluded the evening on the couch with one episode each of Constantine and Forever.

The pussy cat sometime likes to play scarf, but that's alright.


Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen - es gab köstliche Zwetschkenknödel.


Danach ging es nach Hause wo schon mein Schatz und die Katzen gewartet haben. Meinem Schatz hatte ich das neue Dragon Age gekauft und das war gestern angekommen. Leider hat die Installation ewig gedauert, aber sie konnte es dann doch noch anfangen. In der Zwischenzeit habe ich mit den Katzen gespielt und mich dann ein bisschen in Guild Wars 2 herumgetrieben.

Den Abend beschlossen haben wir dann auf der Couch, wo wir uns jeweils eine Folge von Constantine und Forever angeschaut haben.

Die Mieze-Katze will manchmal Halswärmer spielen und das ist schon ok.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen