Donnerstag, 30. April 2015

No baking this week

Yesterday I was quite exhausted when I came home so I had to lay down for a while. Because of that I couldn't/wouldn't bake anything and that's why there's no picture of baked goods in the blog and no sweet stuff in the kitchen at work - but I think my collegues will survive without any as well.

Later we fell on the couch and watched the most recent episodes of The Flash, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Castle. Afterwards it was one more entertainment time for the cats before we went to bed.


Gestern war ich vom Arbeitstag so fertig, dass ich mich am Abend hinlegen musste. Ich konnte/wollte daher auch nichts backen und deshalb gibt es heute weder ein Bild noch die Süßspeise in der Firma zum Essen - meine Kollegen werden es schon überleben.

Später dann sind wir noch auf die Couch gefallen und haben uns die aktuellen Folgen von The Flash, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. und Castle angeschaut. Danach gab es noch eine Unterhaltungssession für die Katzen bevor es Zeit fürs Bett war.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen