Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

Of Raven, Castles and some News

Yesterday I was at my parents' and I got some tasty pancakes for dinner.


After that I went home and then to the post office. When I came home again we entertained the cats and then went to Guild Wars 2 to continue with our raven staff.

In the evening it was tv series time with the latest episodes of Castle and Have I Got a Bit More News For You as well as the last episode of Star Trek Continues for now.
Gestern war ich bei meinen Eltern zum Abendessen und es gab wieder köstlichen Palatschinken.


Danach ging es nach Hause und gleich wieder zur Post. Als ich dann nach Hause kam, wurden die Katzen bespasst und dann ging es weiter mit Guild Wars 2 und dem Stab der Raben.

Am Abend wurden dann wieder Serien konsumiert und zwar die aktuellen Folgen von Castle und Have I Got a Bit More News For You soweit die vorerst letzte Episode von Star Trek Continues.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen