Sonntag, 12. November 2017

Games and other fun

This saturday I went to my parents' house and there I changed the car's tyres together with my dad. After a really nice lunch I went back home and when I arrived our guest was already there.

First we started with two boardgames: Potion Explosion and Unlock!.

After that we played Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch.

Afterwards we gave the presentation of our last cruise.

And in the end I took part in the live chat for the Rachel Watches Star Trek podcast, which was funny especially when the hosts tried to pronounce my name correctly and succeeded.
Am Samstag bin ich zu meinen Eltern ins Haus gefahren und dann habe ich zusammen mit meinem Vater die Reifen gewechselt. Nach einem guten Mittagessen bin ich dann nach Hause gefahren und dort war unser Besuch schon gekommen und so haben wir dann das Nachmittagsprogramm gestartet.

Begonnen haben wir mit einer Partie Potion Explosion gefolgt von einem Abenteuer in Unlock!.

Danach ging es dann daran die Nintendo Switch und Super Mario Odyssey zu spielen.

Anschließend haben wir dann unsere Kreuzfahrtpräsentation hergezeigt.

Zum Abschluss des Tages habe ich dann noch an einem Live Chat vom Rachel Watches Star Trek Podcast teilgenommen, was sehr unterhaltsam war, speziell als sie versucht haben meine Vornamen in Englisch korrekt auszusprechen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen