Samstag, 11. November 2017

Friday's shopping trip

This friday I went to the post office to pick up package after I went home from work. After that I went to Mariahilf and stopped quickly at Planet Harry to buy the recent news rpg items.

I then continued to pick up food, but since Temaya still hasn't reopened I yet I decided to get us sushi from Natsu instead. It didn't taste as good as I remembered, but still was a nice dinner.

In the evening my dear went to the opera house to watch a ballet and in the meantime I bake us a cheese cake for today.
Am Freitag bin ich nach der Arbeit noch schnell zur Post gegangen und habe mir eine Paket abgeholt. Danach ging es nach Mariahilf, wo ich allerdings nur kurz beim Planet Harry verweilt bin, da ich noch etwas zum Essen einkaufen musste.

Leider hat der Temaya noch immer nicht wieder geöffnet und so habe ich uns dann Sushi vom Natsu mit nach Hause genommen. Sie waren leider nicht so gut wie wir sie in Erinnerung hatten, aber als Nachtmahl hat es gereicht.

Am Abend ist dann mein Schatz in die Oper bzw. zu einem Ballett gegangen und ich habe einen Cheese Cake für heute gebacken.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen