Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

Happy Birthday-Party

Yesterday after work we went out with a dear friend, who had her birthday. We went to celebrate at an Irish Pub (Flanagans) and had burger, Kilkenny and cocktails.


Well fed we then went home again and I started to do my weekly bake. The cake was better than the attempt the day before but the chocolate ganache wasn't as good as I hoped. But I guess it will be eaten anyway.


The evening entertainment consisted of the following series:Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Great Comic Relief Bake Off and Forever.


Gestern waren wir nach der Arbeit mit einer lieben Freundin deren Geburtstag im Irish Pub (Flanagans) feiern. Dazu gab es Burger, Kilkenny und dann Cocktails.


Gut abgefüllt sind wir danach wieder nach Hause gewankt und ich habe der Kuchen für heute gebacken. Die Masse ist mir diesmal besser gelungen, aber mit der Schoko-Ganache hat es nicht so wirklich geklappt. Er wird aber trotzdem Abnehmer finden, da bin ich überzeugt.


Die Abendunterhaltung haben dann die folgenden Serien geliefert: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Great Comic Relief Bake Off und Forever.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen