Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Baking bread (again)

Yesterday after work I did the chores at home with my dear. While doing that I also baked another soda bread according to Paul Hollywood's recipe and it went well again.

In the evening I looked into the bounty system of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and I hope that soon I will get some decent endgame loot.

The evening we spent watching the current episode of Celebrity MasterChef before it was entertainment time for the cats just before we went to bed.


Gestern nach der Arbeit habe ich mich zusammen mit meinem Schatz um den Haushalt gekümmert. Im Zuge dessen habe ich dann auch wieder ein Soda Bread nach Paul Hollywood gebacken und es ist wieder gelungen.

Am Abend habe ich mich dann intensiver mit dem Bounty System von Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls beschäftigt und hoffe jetzt in Kürze guten Endgame Loot zu finden.

Den Abend beschlossen haben wir dann mit der aktuellen Folge von Celebrity MasterChef bevor wir die Katzen bespasst haben und danach ins Bett gefallen sind.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen