Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

The usual friday

This friday it was business as usual. After lunch I went to Mariahilf for shopping. The stops this time were myMuesli, Planet Harry, Cornwall Pasty Pirates and Natsu.

Well packed with stuff and food I came home, where the cats waited for me. So we all ate fish together and after that I spent the rest of the evening playing Guild Wars 2, since my dear was out playing roleplaying games and our japanese guest was out with friends.

Der Freitag war eigentlich wie immer. Nach dem Essen zuhause ging es nach Mariahilf zum Einkaufen. Die Stationen waren myMuesli, Planet Harry, Cornwall Pasty Pirates und das Natsu.

Gut bepackt bin ich nach Hause gekommen, wo mich die Katzen schon hungrig erwartet haben. Also haben wir dann gemeinsam Fisch gegessen und ich habe den Rest des Abends in Guild Wars 2 verbracht, da mein Schatz Rollenspielen war und unsere japanischer Gast mit Freunden unterwegs war.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen