Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Exciting day

Yesterday I was at work for only a short period of time, because at noon a was at the hospital to talk about the results from my stay for my sleeping disorder. There was nothing new to report, so the diagnosis is still valid. Now it was time to talk about options and there were two of them. First I could get an operation rather soon and the second one is wearing a mask while sleeping. The second option and resulting examiniations will make me wait another 8 months - so I'm quite pleased (no, I'm not) that I pay for health care that is delivered sometime later.

After that we went to the inner city to Koi for lunch. It was execellent again and we even had a celebrity sitting next to us - Andreas Gabalier.


Afterwards we went home, from where I worked the rest of the afternoon.

Then I baked the sweet treat of the week - an almond cake.


IN the evening I played some Magic 2015 and Guild Wars 2 before going onto the couch and watching the recent episodes of The Flash and Marvel's Agent Carter.


Gestern war ich nur kurz in der Arbeit, weil ich zu Mittag die Befundbesprechung vom Schlaflabor hatte. Dort gab es allerdings nichts Neues zu berichten, die Diagnose ist immer noch dieselbe und ich habe jetzt die Wahl zwischen einer korrektiven Operation und einer Schlafmaske. Ersteres sollte relativ rasch möglich sein und zweiteres bzw. ein Kontrolltermin hat wieder eine Wartezeit von 8 Monaten - da freut man sich doch, dass man Geld für das Gesundheitssystem zahlen darf und die Leistung irgendwann erbracht wird.

Danach sind wir dann in die Innenstadt zum Koi essen gegangen. Es war wie immer gut und wir hatte sogar einen prominenten Tischnachbarn - Andreas Gabalier.


Danach ging es nach Hause, von wo aus ich dann den restlichen Nachmittag gearbeitet habe.

Dann habe ich die Süßspeise der Woche gebacken - einen Mandelkuchen.


Am Abend haben ich dann wieder Magic 2015 und Guild Wars 2 gespielt bevor es auf die Couch ging zu den aktuellen Folgen von The Flash und Marvel's Agent Carter.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen