Samstag, 16. April 2016

Quick friday

On friday I had to work longer and so when I came back home I immediately went out to shop in Mariahilf. I did the shopping at Audiamo and Planet Harry. After that I got sushi from Temaya for me - and the cats.

My dear had her roleplaying group at our place and in the meantime I played some Guild Wars 2.

Later that evening we watched the most recent episodes of MasterChef UK before it was time to go to sleep.
Am Freitag war ich länger in der Arbeit und bin deswegen gleich nach dem Nachhausekommen wieder nach Mariahilf gegangen. Eingekauft wurde bei Audiamo und Planet Harry. Und danach habe ich mir - und den Katzen - Sushi beim Temaya mitgenommen.

Mein Schatz hatte ihre Rollenspielgruppe zu Gast und ich habe in der Zwischenzeit in Guild Wars 2 Sachen erledigt.

Am späteren Abend haben wir dann noch die aktuellen Folgen von MasterChef UK angeschaut bevor wir schlafen gegangen sind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen